Pages

About Me

My name is Meredith, and I am the mother of two awesome boys; the wife of a fantastic husband; the band director for 100 students in grades 5 - 12 in a small community in Maine; and a follower of Christ. This blog is a place for me to reflect on what the Lord is teaching me.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

I have wrestled with this decision for MONTHS.

But it just felt like the time was right.

I have merged my two blogs- this one and Run is the New Walk to a new blog.

My word?
You know...

AUTHENTIC

I may have tried every single word/phrase combination that I could think of before I finally found one that is perfect, that was availalble.

And now....

My new blog:



I sure hope that you update your readers, and follow me over to my new blog.
I am so excited about this!!

Oh-- and you can still expect to see Thankful posts, and Blogging through the Bible in 90 Days posts...
as well as a whole lot of my life in general. :)

Hope to see you over there!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Delete this element to display blogger navbar