Pages

About Me

My name is Meredith, and I am the mother of two awesome boys; the wife of a fantastic husband; the band director for 100 students in grades 5 - 12 in a small community in Maine; and a follower of Christ. This blog is a place for me to reflect on what the Lord is teaching me.

Friday, March 4, 2011

It has begun.

We know that we are right in the center of God's will for us.
We know because the spiritual warfare is intensifying dramatically.
We haven't even moved into the town where we will be starting the Bible study, and the enemy is already trying to undermine our faith, and our marriage.

I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father, for providing the Holy Spirit who is with me all of the time to help me withstand the attacks, the distractions and the pitfalls of this life.

---
I am still going strong reading the Bible in 90 Days with my Mom and Dad.  It is awesome.

Just a random smattering of thoughts today.  More to come later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Delete this element to display blogger navbar