Pages

About Me

My name is Meredith, and I am the mother of two awesome boys; the wife of a fantastic husband; the band director for 100 students in grades 5 - 12 in a small community in Maine; and a follower of Christ. This blog is a place for me to reflect on what the Lord is teaching me.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thirsty Thursday (borrowed from H Love)

April at Mommy's Fit for the King posted a lovely devotional today in answer to a challenge of her pastor to take the love verses and commands seriously.  It was a great and inspiring post!

H Love is starting up a "Thirsty Thursday" series to focus on matters of the heart.  It is going to start next week and I am SO excited!

I would love to include links to other devotional blog posts, so let me know if you have one -- or, since I don't think anyone is reading this, yet ( !), I will just post it if I do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Delete this element to display blogger navbar