Pages

About Me

My name is Meredith, and I am the mother of two awesome boys; the wife of a fantastic husband; the band director for 100 students in grades 5 - 12 in a small community in Maine; and a follower of Christ. This blog is a place for me to reflect on what the Lord is teaching me.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

B90 Graduate!! :)

This morning I finished up reading the Bible in 90 days.

But, to be honest-- I read it in 85 days.  I knew that once I was in the New Testament epistles, that I would be eating up that Scripture like candy, and sure enough-- I did not want to stop when each day told me to stop... So I kept going!

I am so excited because:

1) I read the whole Bible, from Genesis to Revelation!  I did it in 85 days!  Wow!!

2) I did this with my Mom and Dad -- who are on their SECOND time through the Bible in 90 Days!

3) Now that I am finished with this commitment, I can start to do more of the other things that I really want to dig into.  I have been Blogging through the Gospels with Amy, from Mom's Toolbox, but because of the reading, life in general, and children, I have of course not had time to do it every day.  I am excited to get caught up on that and keep going.   I was also praying 21 Days of Prayer for my Sons, with Brooke McGlothlin, but again... I am behind on that too.  Thank you, Jesus, that there are NOT certain windows of time that we may pray for our loved ones.  Thank you for the privilege of coming to the foot of your throne at any time I choose!!!


Now I need to find my next reading plan.  Something that will keep me in the Word, but not take 45-60 minutes per day.  Anyone have any good ideas?

Have an amazingly blessed day!!

-Meredith

2 comments:

Lisa Stone said...

Congratulations on a wonderful accomplishment! I am super impressed!

The Farmer Files said...

Congrats, you over achiever! 85 days, whew!

Post a Comment

Delete this element to display blogger navbar