Pages

About Me

My name is Meredith, and I am the mother of two awesome boys; the wife of a fantastic husband; the band director for 100 students in grades 5 - 12 in a small community in Maine; and a follower of Christ. This blog is a place for me to reflect on what the Lord is teaching me.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Giving thanks, 36 - 45

36- happy wake-ups from nap time
37 -hearing birds chirping away in the morning
38 - being renters, and therefore not responsible when the furnace broke last night
39 - the beautiful timing of going away for a cousin’s wedding for part of the weekend at the same time that we will be without hot water at home.
40 - a heart that is responsive to discipline
41 - having my “pray time with Jesus” protected by my older son
42 - the fact that he is learning that “prayer time with Jesus” is normal, and VITAL
43 - Christian fiction - although I probably shouldn’t read at bedtime again.... it was much later than intended that I finally went to sleep.
44 - hearing something from the Lord that I know He wanted me to hear today
45 - willingly getting up at 4AM during the summer to ensure that my quiet time happens --- and this is just.... a miracle.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Delete this element to display blogger navbar