Pages

About Me

My name is Meredith, and I am the mother of two awesome boys; the wife of a fantastic husband; the band director for 100 students in grades 5 - 12 in a small community in Maine; and a follower of Christ. This blog is a place for me to reflect on what the Lord is teaching me.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Giving thanks, 46 - 60


46 -  happy weddings
47 - a mother’s love
48 - bright pink toenail polish
49 - dancing with my biggest little man
50 - the first cake with fondant that I have ever liked
51 -a new skirt at the thrift shop for $3.50 just in time for the wedding
52 - family on all sides
53 - live jazz musicians playing all of my favorites
54 - watching the biggest little boy conquer fears in the pool
55 - going up a size in diapers and shoes for the littlest little man
56 - adorable curls
57 - precious flower girls
58 - thoughtful Mimi, bringing gifts for her boys to help them be entertained at the reception
59 - beautiful sunshine
60 -home again, safe and sound

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Delete this element to display blogger navbar