Pages

About Me

My name is Meredith, and I am the mother of two awesome boys; the wife of a fantastic husband; the band director for 100 students in grades 5 - 12 in a small community in Maine; and a follower of Christ. This blog is a place for me to reflect on what the Lord is teaching me.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Giving thanks, 60 - 83

Monday July 4th


61 a morning of sleeping in -- and the boys actually letting us!
62 hearing the littlest boy singing to himself in his room before we got up
63 fresh coffee brewing in the next room
64 the creations of an almost five year old and his legos
65 a thankful community
66 friends in red and white, playing and sharing music together
67 a well deserved nap (for all...)
68 seeing former students downtown
69 seeing current students downtown
70 good conversations
71 hugs
72 ice cream cones with rainbow sprinkles

Tuesday, July 5th

73 both boys and I eating the same thing (only having to cook/prepare ONE breakfast)
74 imagination
75 My husband's summer hours (5:30AM - 2:00PM -- means we actually get to SEE each other!)
76 breathtaking blue sky
77 hearing a new song that brings tears to my eyes EVERY time I think about it... not just hear it!




78 A savior that loves me so much
79 being trusted with a purpose, and forgiven when I lose sight
80 my boys laughing together as they play
81 being chosen to be their mother
82 a sensitive heart --once known as a liability, now seen as a gift
83 knowing that I need help, and being unafraid to ask

Delete this element to display blogger navbar