Pages

About Me

My name is Meredith, and I am the mother of two awesome boys; the wife of a fantastic husband; the band director for 100 students in grades 5 - 12 in a small community in Maine; and a follower of Christ. This blog is a place for me to reflect on what the Lord is teaching me.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I took a big step....

For a long time I have been wrestling with an issue.

Whether to merge the two blogs that I have into one blog, or how to successfully incorporate a more authentic, complete version of myself into my other blog, which I always thought of as my health and fitness blog.

However, lately I have been reading a lot of blog posts asking the readers what they want to see.

You know what?
I don't have a lot of readers.  And I am totally okay with that.  (usually.)

And the blog?
It is for me. To document my journey. My life.

My other blog is Run is the New Walk.  I created it when my truly "life in general" blog became blocked at school, because it was a wordpress blog.  So I joined the blogger revolution.  And because when I started it, I was very into running, and my training, it made sense to have a themed blog.  But, I let the the theme take over.  How silly.

So this morning, I solved the problem.

Some of my favorite scriptures in the Bible talk about running the race, running with endurance... (Hebrews 12 : 1 and 1 Corinthians 9 : 24.

And with the application of those two verses, I have the new them of my Run is the New Walk blog.  I am thrilled!

I would love it if you would check out my first "race report" over there.  :)

Have a great day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Delete this element to display blogger navbar