Pages

About Me

My name is Meredith, and I am the mother of two awesome boys; the wife of a fantastic husband; the band director for 100 students in grades 5 - 12 in a small community in Maine; and a follower of Christ. This blog is a place for me to reflect on what the Lord is teaching me.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Giving thanks, 84 - 103

84 - Laura Story's (my new favorite) version of Indescribable
85 - congas and other African drums played correctly
86- THANK YOU FOR MUSIC!!!
87 - the freedom for artists to create songs about you, and be able to get them out to ALL THE WORLD
88 - my pink skullcandy headphones
89 - Pandora and Slacker -- internet DJ's!
90 -birds in the morning, before dawn
91- the conviction from a God who hears me
92 -talking seriously about heaven with Stephen (age almost 5)
93- soothing a broken heart at the thought of leaving his blanket and our house
94- all things made better with ice cream
95- sticky hands and face after the ice cream
96 - "Mommy, I think I'll hold your hand. That would be good!"
97- watching Jonathan (age 15 months) dancing to the beat whenever music comes on!
98- little shoes, little socks
99- washer and dryer, and dishwasher (that I desperately miss because of the lack of hot water since Thursday)
100 - hopefully getting a new furnace installed today
101 - renting, so that we do not have to foot the bill of said furnace
102 - the hot shower that is hopefully going to be a reality this afternoon or evening
103 - the eager anticipation of the mail, waiting for a package

Delete this element to display blogger navbar